Why to choose Inbank hire purchase?
Cooperation with thousands of physical and electronic stores throughout Lithuania, exclusive offers of Inbank partners, various promotions, free hire purchase and discounts on the price of credit, will allow you to enjoy your purchases immediately, and you will be able to pay off within a convenient time.
You can choose the most suitable term of the hire purchase agreement or the amount of the payment. The total amount due is billed according to your chosen payment schedule. You will be able to exercise your right to repay all or part of the loan amount before the due date.
It will take only a few minutes to conclude said agreement, you will be able to conclude the agreement from home – online. When you buy a product in installments, you immediately become the product owner.
Look for hire purchase shares in the locations of our partners: hire purchase without price increase for payments within 3, 6, 10, 12, 24, 36 months; deferral of payment for 3 months buying in installments and etc.
Hire purchase partners
Our network of partners in Lithuania is among the widest in the market, cooperating with thousands of physical and electronic stores throughout the country in which it is often possible to take advantage of hire purchase without rising costs by paying through 3, 6, 10, etc. months, deferred payment for 3 months. purchase in installments and other leasing shares, so you will purchase the desired goods in installments conveniently and quickly.
Applying for hire purchase is easy
Select a product
Make sure that the merchant who has your product is a partner of Inbank
Sign the agreement
Monitor the contract's status at the self-service
Hire purchase conditions
Amount: 50 - 15 000 EUR
Term: 3 - 72 months
Interest rates: from 0% to 25%, depending on the hire purchase amount, the period, the results of creditworthiness and risk assessment
Agreement fee: from 1% to 4,5%
Contract monthly administration fee: from 0% to 1,12%
For example: if borrowing 1 691.5 EUR over the period of 60 months, an annual interest rate of 4.90%, an agreement fee of 24.35 EUR, APR - 5.65%, the total payable amount is 1 881.6 EUR and monthly payment is 31.36 EUR.
You may also be offered other terms and conditions, depending on your solvency and risk assessment performed by the company or by choosing a different term of the contract and the date of payment of installments.
WE CAN GRANT YOU A HIRE PURCHASE IF:
- You are at least 18 years of age and you are a citizen of the Republic of Lithuania or you are allowed to live permanently in Lithuania;
- You are discharging your financial obligations to financial institutions and other service providers properly and in a timely manner;
- The agreement is concluded from 7:00 until 22:00 on weekdays, weekends, holidays.
EARLY REPAYMENT AND WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- You have the right to repay hire purchase to us at any time either in part or in full, however, in this case, you are obliged to pay to the bank Interest, Agreement Administration/contract Fee, Default Interest and other fees under the Agreement, calculated until the repayment day (if applicable). If you intend to exercise this right, you have to notify us in writing at least 10 calendar days before the repayment date, so that Inbank could recalculate payable amounts and implement your right to hire purchase cost reduction. Inbank shall not claim any compensation for early repayment.
- You have the right to withdraw from the Agreement. In order to exercise this right, you have to inform Inbank of the withdrawal no later than 14 calendar days from the date of concluding the leasing agreement and immediately, but not later than within 30 calendar days from the date of sending the said notice to Inbank, return the full leasing amount to Inbank. Also, you will be deemed to have fulfilled the requirement to return the full leasing amount if the product (s) will be returned to the seller in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of sending the notice of withdrawal to Inbank.
- You have the right to withdraw from the hire purchase agreement during the decision period. To exercise this right, you have to notify Inbank no later than within two calendar days from the date of concluding the hire purchase agreement and return the entire hire purchase amount, without paying interest and any other fees.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT
Assess whether a hire purchase is the right solution for you, based on your needs and financial condition.
- Before signing the contract, carefully read the standard information about the consumer credit and all the terms of the contract. If you need more information, don't hesitate to ask.
- Consider the risks. Keep in mind that the event of payment difficulties can make it more difficult to borrow in the future.
- You can find more information about the various financing options available at Inbank on our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.
- Please review the terms again after concluding the agreement. You will then be confident that you will be able to meet your obligations properly and on time.
- Please let us know immediately if you have any difficulties in meeting your obligations. This will avoid additional costs and litigation.
Become a partner
Inbank has been operating on the hire purchase market since 2011. We have made an agreement with about 2000 partner merchants over this time. If your company wants to cooperate with us in the area of hire purchase, please contact us and we’ll discuss the options.Learn more