Why choose Inbank green energy loan?
The investment in solar energy starts generating a financial return from the first electricity bill. By installing a renewable energy power plant at your home, you will be able to save up to 80 percent in electricity costs. This way, investments in solar energy can pay off in a few years.
We strive to provide you with financing for renewable energy sources in exceptional terms. Inbank green energy loan is designed to enable you to start producing environmentally friendly electricity quickly, easily and conveniently.
And, of course, solar power plants or other renewable electricity sources in your home reduce the impact on the environment. Let's make our world cleaner. The time for change is now!
Low-interest loans: 4.9% per year.
Sign the loan agreement online conveniently.
Quick granting and transferring of the loan.
Applying for a Green Energy Loan is Easy!
Contact our Partners
Get Personal Offer
Apply for a Loan
Receive the Loan and Enjoy Investment
Investing in green energy and a cleaner future is an important decision. It is easier to make it when you know who to trust. We recommend the services of these companies for their experience, reliability, and level of innovation. Would you like to become our partners? Communicate with: Raimondas Lukošius, email@example.com, +370 610 377 36
Financing renewable energy gives us the opportunity to take care of our environment and to leave a cleaner world for future generations. Inbank financing for solar panels allows you choosing cleaner and more environmentally friendly solutions. Whether you are interested in credit for solar energy or leasing for solar collectors, Inbank has the solution for your needs.
Green energy loan terms
Amount: 2 000 - 15 000 EUR
Period: 24 - 72 months
Interest rate: 4.9%
Agreement fee: 1.5%
Agreement administration fee: 0.02%
The amount of the loan depends on your income, obligations, and the results of the assessment of your creditworthiness and risk conducted by the bank.
For example: if borrowing 7 000.00 EUR over the period of 60 months, annual interest rate of 4.90%, an agreement fee of 1.5%, monthly administration fee of 0.02%, APR - 5.65%, the total payable amount is 8 024.40 EUR and a monthly payment is 133.74 EUR.
We Can Grant You a Green Energy Loan if:
- You are at least 18 years of age and you are a citizen of the Republic of Lithuania or you are allowed to live permanently in Lithuania;
- You are discharging your financial obligations to financial institutions and other service providers properly and in a timely manner;
- The agreement is concluded from 7:00 until 22:00 on weekdays, weekends, holidays.
Early repayment and withdrawal from the agreement
- You have the right to repay consumer credit to us at any time either in part or in full, however, in this case, You are obliged to pay to the bank Interest, Agreement Administration Fee, Default Interest and other fees under the Agreement, calculated until the repayment day. If You intend to exercise this right, you have to notify us in writing at least 10 calendar days before the repayment date, so that Inbank could recalculate payable amounts and implement Your right to consumer credit cost reduction. Inbank shall not claim any compensation for early repayment.
- You have the right to withdraw from the Agreement. In order to exercise this right, You have to submit an application to Inbank not later than within 14 calendar days after the conclusion of the Agreement and not later than within 30 calendar days from the application date to repay Inbank the entire consumer loan together with the Interest accrued from the date the consumer loan was granted to the date the consumer loan was repaid. This interest is calculated on the agreed Interest rate.
- You have the right to withdraw from the Agreement during the “cooling off” period. In order to exercise this right, You have to notify Inbank about it and repay Inbank the entire consumer loan, without paying any Interest and other fees, within 2 calendar days from the consumer loan disbursement date.
Important information before entering into the agreement
Assess whether a green energy loan is the right solution for you, based on your needs and financial condition.
- Please read the terms of the agreement carefully before signing and do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.
- Consider the risks. Keep in mind that the event of payment difficulties can make it more difficult to borrow in the future.
- You can find more information about the various financing options available at Inbank on our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.
- Please review the terms again after concluding the agreement. You will then be confident that you will be able to meet your obligations properly and on time.
- Please let us know immediately if you have any difficulties in meeting your obligations. This will avoid additional costs and litigation.
- Please read our emails carefully and let us know immediately if your contact information changes.